Electric Sliding Controlled Access Turnstile Waist Height For
Introduce of sliding turnstile gates :
sliding turnstile gates is an upgraded products from tripod
turnstile and swing barrier. It has standard electrical interface
which can be connected with ID cards, IC cards, magnetic cards,
barcode cards etc. The integration system ensures passing in order
and will never allow unauthorized persons to go in or go out.
Functions and Features of the sliding gates :
1. Problem-self-checking function.
2. Many options of working ways: bi-direction card reading; one
direction card reading and another no reading; one direction card
reading and another freely. And single direction photocell
controlled passing and close. Working ways can be set in the
3. When power off, arm open automatically and power on again, arm
will be held automatically.
4. When valid card read and passenger passed, arm can be delayed to
close from 1-60s which can be set in the control panel.
5. Auto-reposition function: After card read, passenger not pass
within regulated time period, full-height turnstile will cancel
this passing right. And the regulated time period for passing can
be set by managers.
6. If passenger pass without card read or valid card read, flap
barrier will alarm untill passenger get back from the flap barrier
and then take a valid card to be read for passing.
7. Flap barrier is with 485 interface for long-distrance control
8. Anti-rush function: if there is no open single, arm will be
9. Double anti-clipping function: photocell anti-clipping and
mechanical anti-clipping.When passenger is going through the flap
barrier, photocell will detect out this situation and will not
close. After passenger passed, arm will close automatically. During
its reposition, if arm meets any obstacle, arm will get back
automatcially or stop working for a while with very slight force.
Also it will alarm.
10. Flap barrier is with standard electrical interface for the
integration of various readers and writers.
11. Flap barrier can count how many passenger has passed and will
show it in the LED display.
12. Direction display to guide passenger which direction is to go.
13. Card-reading with memory or without memory function.
14. Flap barrier can control the population inside in the control
15. Stable running with little noise.
304# Stainless Steel (default), 201# or 316# Stainless Steel or
Thickness of ply
brushed surface, polishing surface
Shell's size (L*W*H)
Swing arm material
Tempered glass or Acrylic (optional)
Stretching out swing length
The inductive card reader dimension
equipped with the standard mounting brackets or tailor.
Germany technological motor
Passing speed in normally open mode
Passing speed in normally closed mode
Swing arm transmission angle
unidirectional or bi-directional
Opening / closing time
The time required to running state after power on
Automatic reset time after the failure
Mean time to failure
min. 5 000 000
-10℃ ~ +70℃
less than 95% not condensed
Indoor/Outdoor (with rain-tent cover)
relay dry contact signal; +12V level signal, pulse width >100ms,
DC12V pulse signal
RS232/ RS485 electric standard, communications range ≤1200m.
Available to connect with external CAN BUS and Ethernet